8.7.13

times of refreshing ......

I had a pleasant Sunday service in my church today. Somehow I felt good after the church service. Maybe its due to prayers by the Methodist Bishop of Malaysia where my church invited him to preach as well as conducting the Holy Communion service. Somehow this reminded me of what I read in Norman Vincent Peale's (author of The power of positive thinking. I recalled he wrote in one of his books that even you don't listen to the sermon but by attending church will makes you feel good. I was not very focus on the sermon all the time ( which is normal ...hahaha) though I understand the gist of it. However, I felt really good after it, especially after I woke up from a nap in the afternoon,

Meanwhile, I had a fabulous dinner at Yew's Cafe in JB. It's been awhile since I have dined there and I ordered a Sirloin steak with herbs while my wifey ordered a fish fillet for the kids while herself had a yang chow fried rice.

Fish fillet in cereals

Sirloin Steak with herbs butter
I truly felt refresh after a church service. Have a good week!:)

10 comments:

  1. Food looks good. Why Chinese name for a western cafe? Expensive or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. StP - Chinese name but serves all variety of food and good at western food.

      Delete
  2. Fish fillet with cereals looks good to me!

    You too, have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastor Jeya went to your church again? I really miss him la.. I mean his dynamic sermons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. of the two i would opt for the steak too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kucing - I wanted to try the steak again.

      Delete