26.4.11

Coffee break at Lavender Bistro

I usually patronised Lavender bistro whenever I was in JB while shopping around the Jusco shopping centres. Lavender Bistros are everywhere in JB, just like McD. It's always nice to refresh myself with a cup of fresh brewed coffee to relax, while continued to shop later.We were at Lavender in Tebrau City.

delicious pan cakes for coffee ...
I ordered this delicious crispy pancakes for around RM9.90 for my coffee break, where I shared it with my wife and daughter. I usually go for their kaya toast but today I opted for a change. It comes with a small slice of butter, honey and cream for you to dip in. I love dipping it into the honey and cream! The pancakes were really crispy!!
a love shape pancake...leftover for my wifey :P

 wifey and Nicole having a good time...


My Americano....
Well, after a nice good break on a Monday, I will be back to work again and it's been really a refreshing long weekend! Looking forward to Mayday weekend!

21 comments:

  1. beelee - crispy and delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm - this looks fantastic and nice to meet wifey and Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya...pancakes or waffles? Your daughter's so pretty...like your missus. Hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No picture of u, your wife and daughter together, hehe...

    Let me know your schedule ya, we go eat durians and japanese foods ya, keke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heart shaped waffle is lovely! Bet it taste nice too ya?
    And Nicole is a cute girl~

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. u are truly a coffee lover. ;) anyway, it's a nice n lovely photo of your wife and daughter. me too looking forward to the long break this coming weekend. have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lavendar Bistro, looks like another nice hangout for couples and loving family! You so nice, always bring your beautiful wifey and sweet little kiddo for 'Gai Gai'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. coming soon another long weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know bro,when i go back to my wife home town in JB, i sure love to go to Lavender the one at Permas Jaya, i no go and eat,, but just love to see the purple decor,,hahahha, crazy but i think it is cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Da pancake looks like waffle. So cute of u, from flower can jadi heart shape! So sweet!

    Nicole is such a cutie. She looks like ur wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudia - as nice as the expression of your poems!

    ReplyDelete
  12. suituapui - opps... dunno waffles or pancakes. Thought the menu put it as pancakes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharon - yeah..cos Im the photographer. Sure sure...how to contact u ?got facebook account?

    ReplyDelete
  14. YYTDH - hahaha..yep. I love coffees!Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alice - Sometimes I do take monday off to bring them out...family bonding mah...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eugene - next time let me know if advance if you are coming over. There are many Lavender branches in JB and the permas jaya was one of the nicer ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merryn - :) Looks more like my wife and a bit like me...hehehe

    ReplyDelete