24.2.14

Kungfu Paradise Club ...

Well, there seems to be more and more 'makan' malls in Singapore where Bedok point is one of them. The entire mall were almost filled with eateries and restaurants, with only a small percentage of shops. It was a Friday evening where I have worked late and thought of having a dinner in Bedok Point before I leave for home.

I had a simple but expensive meal at Kungfu Paradise Club. They have a few branches in Singapore and I like their varieties of food which were not bad.


Kungfu Paradise Club restaurant

Ready to order

Looking out from where I seated

I ordered a platter of sausages, rib eye and chicken chop. 

And their speciality Kungfu Coffee to go along
The food was good and the platter was making me very full. The meat, especially the rib eye and chicken chop were nicely marinated with spices and grilled. It was awesome! I also like the wasabi salad.

The dinner winds up my week and I am heading back to JB soon.

14 comments:

  1. Your platter looks good. Can't say I'm impressed by the name - I thought it would be some Chinese restaurant. Bedok, Changi side...long long ago, people used to go all the way there for the seafood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STP - I was initially thinking why they used such a name for a restaurant but it sure sounds fun.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you hv many options on what to eat there. The platter looks good except for the fries. Yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much was that platter? Looks good though but price is one of the judging criteria too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken - it's around S $16. Altogether I spent around S $20 for myself alone. I think it's not cheap.

      Delete
  4. The decorations is quite unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kungfu Coffee! It must have one heck of a kick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley - Yeah, I like the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huai Bin - I still can't kick after the kopi but it indeed makes me fresher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, very loaded mix meat platter!! got sausage, got rib eye steak and got chicken chop!! can satisfy the crave for different kind of meats at one go!! haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. SK - high cholesterol leh ! Lol

    ReplyDelete