1.6.11

Isaiah 40:31

I was kinda tired and lethargic lately, not really know what's the reason and Thank God, I felt uplifted, motivated and positive energy slowly returning back to me, after reading what my ex-Pastor posted on his facebook - 

They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary (Isa 40:31) 
-God gives ample supply of strength to all who seek Him.. to soar like eagles...run without fatigue, walk without growing tired. Hope in Jesus, overcome challenges of our temporal world. Aches, pains, and struggles of our physical existence must give way to the healing and strength in Jesus. We soar on the wings of His strength always!

 

 Biblical verses always knock on your door when you least expects it and when it does, it strikes you - to support and lift you up.

Have a good mid-week! 

12 comments:

  1. You need a break...or chicken essence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mid week! Hope you're feeling better now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence, Chris, this word just came to me this morning,while i was still half awake and half sleep, kind of tired too but now i shall be like eagle already,,

    God is good..................thank you for reminding me that too bro,appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. suituapui - hahaha... I need rest, good food and workout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayley - Thanks, just need a vacation and it's NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eugene - Sometimes Bible verses can me medication to the mind, it heals us and uplift us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol - sure sure ...if got time in KL, let's meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very refreshing verses.. i m also feeling very tired.. but then.. still got to work.. good that you have verses awaiting for you when u get home..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this verse printed as a nice poster, it is given by a friend as a gift when i just started my job after graduated 3 years ago. all these while I have it posted right in front of me in my cubicle.

    thanks for posting up this. I now ponder upon this beautiful verse and be reminded of His goodness

    ReplyDelete
  10. take more naps and go to the gym!!

    ReplyDelete