31.3.14

Dreamy ....

Since it was the last day of the school holidays, I decided to attend a Sunday early church service at 8am instead of  the usual Saturday service at 5pm, so that I can bring my kids out for another fun Saturday. Due to lack of sleep where I barely slept for around 6 hours, I tried to keep myself focused during the sermon. It was so difficult to concentrate though I manage to understand the message but I was like drifting in and out of dreamland. That was especially so when the Pastor started to pray and with my eyes closed,  I almost fell asleep. LOL ... I guess I needed to sleep more for the early service next time and hope the Pastor didn't notice me as I was seated quite in front alone.

When I got back, I had a quick breakfast and after sending my kid off to his schoolbus, I decided to take a nap. After I woke up from my nap, I felt like a dream this early morning when in the church service... hahaha. By the way, I went back to my favourite restaurant for dinner and had a simple one as follows.

Vegetables - 'tau miu' ... been awhile I didn't eat this beansprout lookalike vege. Love it especially it's so thick'.

Mix platter of vegetables in marmite sauce. I am eating healthier!

Ostrich meat cooked with ginger. Very appetising.

And, my favourite - Fried chicken. Dipped it in some soft salt and it's heavenly!
Have a good week, folks and have sufficient sleep! :)

20 comments:

  1. Again, you call these simple food? Simple food, to me, are rice with steamed vege or steamed fish, kekeke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, food looks ok. Sometimes the simplest are the nicest - never judge by appearance of food or place...or price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess ribbon - 2 vegetables and 2 meat, small portions. Simple la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, serman sleep.. when it comes to food, all saliva drips.. I am talking about myself la! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is called tau miu ah. I like it. Masak with salted fish sedap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken looks good, i don't know why but i just don't like tau miu lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reana - at least I tried to keep myself awake and attended . Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kucing - err, they will mask it salted fish. That will be bean sprouts. Usually it's simply cook with some sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hayley - tasted like chicken meat but healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ken - haha... not everybody's cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love tau miaw. I actually cooked and ate it yesterday! Lol!

    Have not been going to church for few weeks now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rose - oh why ? Its great to attend church. I usually feels good and peaceful after a church service. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cquek - oh no ... I am making you hungry with every post it seems ! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooo the fried chicken is calling my name... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Baby sumo - yes, I think so,go get it !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks healthy... except the fried chicken haha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that tau miu, taste good and the fried chicken, yummy

    ReplyDelete