13.6.13

Yearning........

After I had a char kway teow last Saturday, I seems to yearn for another plate these few days. Well, maybe I was trying to be on diet and didn't had it till recently. The plate I had (below) was okay but it makes me drooled about the char kway teow I had in Kulai months ago, at a humble coffee shop.


oh...when I posted this pix, I really need a fix now! See how beautiful are the noodles!
Coffee with kaya toasts - always remains my favourite
Yeah, I also yearns for kaya toasts with good hainanese coffee. It's very hard to find these type of toasts in Singapore. I will have to go back to JB for it. Luckily, weekend is approaching..... phew!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so hungry now after seeing your food picture. Especially this is my first day of skipping heavy dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TZ - LOL .... Go get something light to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CKT looks different from the northern ones - more like what we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...u and STP pakat liao ah...both posted CKT...now makes me drool...so bad la...the one i love the most is from brickfields...but so far leh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. U very big size now.. cut down on ckt.. drink more lemon tea instead.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. STP - Yeah, I agreed. When I am in Penang, it looks different. In Singapore, the ckt is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You are making me hungry! I want CKT and kaya toasts!!

    ReplyDelete