26.7.15

Gift from US....

wow... I got a nice gift from my mom who came back from US last week after a 2-month vacation there! And, she got me and my kids and wifey some shirts which I have yet to check it out since I just back from JB but my bro, who just got back from Ipoh, passed me a bottle of perfume from my mom. Well, I never use perfume since I got married as I have started using deodorant as I am active most of the time. Thus, a deodorant seems more suitable to me. Of course, during my younger times, I did try on a few perfumes which if I didn't remember wrongly, there are CK one, CK Be, Boss and etc. Since I am more inclined to CK, I choose the bottle of CK Legend. Quite a nice design like a R2D2 shape from Star Wars. hahaha.. I will try it out tomorrow and perhaps the sweet young things will try to be friendly with this uncle. :P




Oh.. I had salad again last Friday as I prefer a quiet place to dine instead of the crowded eateries in SG, even on fast food chains. It's much more quiet at the Saladbox and this time I try to make myself 'fuller' by adding some teriyaki chicken slices onto it, together with some pasta fusilli. That will definitely make me fuller but I still ended up with a plate of fried rice when reached home in JB.


Have a good week!

18 comments:

  1. Two months vacation, wow that's a nice one, talking about perfume, I cannot do without perfume, that salad with chicken and pasta fusilli won't make me full too and I sure will end up with another plate of rice 5 hours later, I am a big eater you know, you have a good week ahead too, I am going JB on Monday, yeah, which is 7 hours later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh? Your mum went with your Auntie Claire? These fragrances are so so so so expensive now - RM200-300, at least. Can't afford. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Very nice bottle from CK Legend. I have few bottles of perfume that I have not yet open. Got to finish the current one 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never use perfume too, coz I don't really fancy the smell.. But there are a few which I like, for males, coz I smell it from my colleagues when they walk passed by before..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh your mom went to US for a two month vacation, how enjoying!! now that let me recall the other blogger's vacation too, they sure were so happy and enjoying life there to the brim!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how many extra bags your mom was bringing home with her?? haha.. so sweet of her to get everyone something from US.. ooh, you can still use perfumes even if you are active, there are always the sports line for the perfumes for example.. but true lah, deodorant is way more economical and effective, hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah, salad again?? hmmm, at least I can see some meat and some pasta there, should be more lasting than just the greens itself huh?? hey, I can make this in the office!! hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I used to buy a lot of CK eau de toilette as well - every time they came out with a new one starting from CK be to CK one limited edition (Christmas red), to Euphoria, Contradiction (or is it something else?) etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aha... i know who liao. CK is good .

    Salad full enough ka since you are always active.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the salad is better now with chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah! So syiok go vacation for two months.

    What a nice gift.

    Don't be too "gatal" when you put on the perfume, OK? Hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah! Mama's boy getting nice perfume and this might attract bees and flies. Wakakaka
    Oh your mama was inside Claire's photos! Let me guess which one looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? I was thinking she and Claire went to US almost the same period and back on the same time. so they really know each other ya?

      Delete
  13. Ohh...that's nice gift from US. Last time I love to collect miniature perfume. Now don't anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Walao! Two months vacation in the States!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember CK One too. Oh my, you make me feel so old :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like CK range too. I was one of the promoters when CK One was launched in KL. I worked part time then when I studied in KL.

    ReplyDelete