19.10.11

Bay Street 66.....

I chanced upon this cafe while sending my car for a wash in Taman Johor Jaya last Sunday. Well, I always love tea time on weekends and it's a really a good idea to have a one while waiting for others to wash my car....yeah...lazy me....! Initially, I was surprise that the nicely decor cafe do not have air-cond. and it's not comforting drinking hot coffee on a hot afternoon.

Anyway, though I just had coffee and their club sandwich, I guess their food was really good. The Long black is fresh and aromatic while I like their idea of adding a little wasabi onto the sandwiches. It blended well with the cheese, veggies and slices of ham.

Bay Street 66's club sandwich
Long Black ....
Check out the eatery here -  BayStreet 66.
I will probably try their main courses next time.

9 comments:

  1. Ooooooo....I love sandwiches!!! Ham!!! Oh my God, I want! How much like that? I go Johore, you take me, ok? Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasabi - like your direct, pungent words & images!



    Aloha from Waikiki;

    Comfort Spiral



    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo..sandwich. Really looks good and well presented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sandwich looks very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. should have called long black-O!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks Yummy!!! I love to eat sandwiches but too lazy to make it.

    ReplyDelete