12.4.18

China Trip 2017 - Guangzhou # 4 - Cruising along Pearl River

The last itinerary for my 5-day trip to Southern China was a cruise along the famous Pearl River or affectionately known as 'Chu Kong' to the older generations.  It was the third longest river in China and I visited the huge river earlier at Zhuhai where I took a few pictures along the banks. Well, this time, we were taken to night cruise along the Pearl River to enjoy the night scenery of Guangzhou. I was very amazed by how developed the city was as there were beautifully designed high-rise buildings along both sides of the river. 


A view of one of the modern cruise ship 

Inside the cruise, it was fully carpet with free drinks served as well as free shows and an auction event of calligraphy arts.
Picturesque view of high rise office buildings while cruising


They seems purposely changing the colors of the lights 

Another view of the river 

Passing along the beautifully lit up Haiyin Bridge

The Canton Tower, where the cruise move nearer and nearer to it until we got a good view of it. The colors of the tower kept changing to give us a nice show while the cruise stand still for a while nearest to the tower. I even saw the lift speeding up to the higher levels.

The amazing Liede bridge, with the oval shape supporter that make it unique. We were actually cruising under both bridges and we seems so near to the 'ceiling' below the bridge while passing by.

It was really great to be able to enjoy the cruise and night scenery. 
After the cruise, it's time to say good-bye to Guangzhou as our tour bus headed for the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. Our flight was at 3am and we waited a while at the airport.


Getting ready to go home, directly back to JB.

Snapping pics around the airport

It's kinda quiet at those hours
Overall, it was a great trip especially my ancestors hailed from this part of the world and I thought 5 days were quite short and how nice if the trip can be 7 or 8 days like my previous year-end trips.  The tour group was also a small one which makes it less complicated as most of the folks there were a friendly lot!

Pix for a souvenir!
We reached Senai International Airport around 6am+ . Will be looking forward to my next vacation!

15 comments:

  1. The name Pearl River makes me think of soy sauce and canned food from China. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great river cruise with the magnificent and picturesque of the high rise buildings. Amazed by the pictures on the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures across the cruise! This seems to be a very nice trip! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had seen such impressive lighted buildings in China but yours are the best lah! High time I must visit Guangzhou soon and walk your trails. Good to know that your whole family enjoyed so much in a smaller tour group.

    I dislike all the after midnight flights which are very tiring to stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Normally when I go for these boat cruise, I would end up sleeping in it. Maybe due to tiredness cos whole day touring here and there... now at my age, must take those free and easy tours.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those lighted buildings are so nice and your good phototaking skill does credit to them, thanks for sharing the photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful trip. Have a nice time:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonder cruise along Pearl River...I like to see the lightings on the buildings...reminds me of the Shanghai Huangpu River cruise....

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay la okay la...update jor blog ...go comment please .. kakaka

    ReplyDelete








  10. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346















































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete