28.9.11

Strenous workout.....

After weeks of late nights, finally I can leave slightly earlier tonight and have a good workout. It's been a while since I last workout and as someone who needed exercise like a drug,(uh-oh) and amid having a tummy, I can finally released all my stress and let the good endorphin flows in my body.

And again, I like to emphasis exercise is great. It helps us to calm down, feel more relax, overcome a bad day, less anxious, manage our emotions better, sleep better as well as strengthens our muscles, heart, reduce weight and etc. Just do a google and you get a long list of it's benefits.  However, from my experience, I find that the best is to workout till you huff and puff, where try to have a strenuous workout instead of strolling around, in order to have the feel good effect. Of course, do seek medical attention if you have not been exercising for a while.

If possible, workout till you drop....till you cannot take it. One of the better way to achieve that is to play games that you love. For example, I love badminton. Thus, I tried to play some singles matches till I really feel that I have had enough. After a nice dinner and shower, I really feel good!


Just some sharing after a nice time with a workout. Have a good mid-week. :)

18 comments:

  1. I love working out till I drop! But can only last a short while haha!! High intensity always better to lose weight than low intensity exercises : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than relaxing after a hard workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you will have more regular workouts so that your stress can be relieved :) i enjoy the sweating and to see my shirt soaking wet in sweat. a sense of achievement and the feeling is awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. one thing for sure, it will help to relieve the stress...That sure it has been quite some time I have not work out till huff n puff....**full level of stress**

    ReplyDelete
  5. See,now we must all agree that excercise is good,what more with man like us, those above 40.........

    keep up the good works man

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love exercise! But dont like workout until I drop.. Just do it moderately...

    ReplyDelete
  7. FoongPC - usually cardio exercise makes us feel good but working out the muscles strengthens our structure. Keep it up , man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ying - I know u like running! I still don't have the patience and mind power to run long distance , as well as the stamina. Hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yee Ling - well, you can start slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eugene - can't agreed more.... Keep it up too, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hayley - try to increase the intensity if you are ok. You feel better and helps to trim down too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. too long never exercise, if i exercise as much as i cook, sure very fit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lena - haha... I'm sure U be fit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Exercise always makes us feel good...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ya... you will feel refreshing after sweat.

    ReplyDelete