15.1.11

Images of CNY - City Square, JB


Jb's City Square is one of the most popular shopping attractions in the city and a favourite haunt for Singaporeans, as it is linked to the new JB CIQ. The place is always crowded on weekends! I was quite impressed with their decor this year as they go back to the 50s or 60s era. The decor looks refreshing and different from other shopping malls. You can also heard songs from the old era being played.

There are lots of stalls selling CNY delicacies like bak kwa, cookies and etc. Quite an atmosphere here!! :)

14 comments:

  1. tomorrow i'll be going to jusco here in ipoh..wonder they have put up more cny decorations by now? maybe they also have a big 'rabbit' put up like what was shown in your previous posts.i foresee there's going to be crazy shopping and long queues at the malls very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very CNY feel leh... hehe ;)
    I'm actually very looking forward to CNY, it means more holidays and gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no wonder you can feel the CNY atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice CNY decor... Haven't been out to town here, dunno what it's like...but I hear they've been playing the music since November - here, population at least 80% Chinese, that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festive and colorful atmosphere.. I have never been to this part of the world and I absolutely loved my mini peek here!
    My Yatra Diary...

    ReplyDelete
  6. CNY mood dy!! i havent start any shopping yet! LOL! only start my shopping when am in KL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lena - I always remember whenever I go to Jusco in Ipoh during CNY, I cannot find a single parking lot!! It's the same case with tesco..hahaha... The malls are extremely crowded...perhaps more malls should be open!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy - can't wait for CNY ..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. suituapui - most of the times....they played before Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caroline - going to KL again? wow... poor Eric will have to accompany u and shop and shop...haha

    ReplyDelete