22.10.15

long wait ....

It has been a long wait and after so many years, I finally cash out for the first time my nuffnang earnings, which was the minimum sum that I can take!! hahaha.. how pathetic compared to other bloggers who week in and week out earned so much more than me!! My colleague even teased me that I am so happy to earn just an hundred. It really took me so long and I guess I will probably use it for a nice Japanese dinner with my family this coming weekend. And, well, I gotta think of how to improve my earnings! Bloggers ... please give me some tips in my comment box, ya?

And, well, due to some unhealthy eating for the past few weeks especially seafood, I found myself  gained some weight and with that, it's better I take some lighter food. I am back to saladbox for dinner and got myself a yummy mixed of fruits, corns, slices of cabbage, cherry tomatos and mushrooms. Not bad for a light meal after a workout! :)


18 comments:

  1. So...nuffnang gave you a japenese treat... Hahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got earnings better than nothing, I just had salad that day too for my vege fix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my earnings is still zero, wakakakakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhhhhh!!!! Got people give you money for blogging, so nice! I do not get a single sen, just spend...spend...spend only. Sobssss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, it took me quite sometime to cash out too. They downgraded me for some unknown reasons to normal member but who cares.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah at least you are able to cash out a hundred!! mine is still a 2-digit figure and I think I started that early than you?? talk about pathetic, I am worse than you!! muahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. cannot compare to those who can cash out weekly and who can get 4-digit every month.. either you are good friend with Bluffnang or you have a blog so popular that they want you to be their friend, haha!! or maybe maintain a few blogs to multiply your earnings..

    ReplyDelete
  8. you gained weight?? how much?? 200g, 500g or 1kg?? haha.. well probably it's your fat turned muscles which are heavier!! anyway, good to sometimes change our diet too, everyday the similar also boring, agree??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on getting the earnings! Hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, can't help you with that, I guess mine is only 8 ringgit something like that after been so long...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not that easy to earn money from the ads. Your salad looks good, so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your first hundred. Better than me, I never earn anything from nuffnang. Haha. Nice treat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm... I should cash mine too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Finally you managed to cash out. After this initial cash out, it will move much faster from here. Trust me. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No more Jap food? Hehe, a bowl of greens once a while is very yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this type of salad very much, I don't mind having salad 365 days, muahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! Congrats to Mr Chris Li Cash-ing! I need to check mine too. It must be a chicken feed sum enough to buy chicken feed !! Muahahahaha

    You want tips, ask your Claire and Wenn! They are both blog gurus with well kept hidden secrets. LOL

    ReplyDelete