15.5.15

Time to rest ....

Well...all work and no play will make you dull but too much work and too much play and less rest will break you too! LOL .. That's sum up my week ! I have been waking up very early for early meetings daily for the past week with only 5 hours + of sleep. I also been working out as usual and run since Sunday till Thursday, with a group run along the beach at East Coast Park on Wednesday. Though I feel good after all these workouts as well as completing my work, I was down with a mild flu today. Though it's mild, it's so difficult waking up this morning as I felt so tired and I decided to take a medical leave. Anyway, doc checked my throat and it's red, as well as a slight runny nose. Its time to rest and I feel comforting. :)

Btw, I am back with my favourite bento, Shokado Wazen at Men-ichi Ramen in Northpoint Mall for yesterday dinner. I was late and just in time for the last order. The captain even told me to call in to reserve the food next time while I am on my way so that I won't miss out on it after the last order ...muahahaha...

So comforting ... got chawanmushi, teriyaki chicken, salmon sashimi and tempura.
Have a nice weekend while I have started my long weekend :)

24 comments:

  1. Yummy bento. You have a great rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon.. Yeah get a MC and rest at home. You'll feel better..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess - Thanks, feeling much better now.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your weekend and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lina - Thanks, getting ready for another week of training.

      Delete
  4. Take care and get well soon ya! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speedy recovery, take care...

    Enjoy your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought some ramen, dunno when I'll cook it. Perhaps it would taste great served in miso soup. Will blog about it when I finally get down to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...flu again! Gee! You do seem to fall sick quite a bit, eh? Have to find out why - precautions are better than cure. I may get one coming when I sweat a lot, t-shirt all wet and I am too lazy to change it and I plonk myself beside a fan and the t-shirt dries up. Will need to take Vitamin C to stop it from coming. Hate coming down with a flu.

      Delete
    2. STP - Yeah, show us once you are done with the ramen. Put some pork slices and egg. hehehe...

      OK la, people like us will get easily especially in crowded SG. Anyway, it's mild and I have recovered.

      Delete
  7. yeah.. work and life balance is very important.. hmmm, i have also been sleeping less this week, a bit tied up with work.. but of course, must make sure there are also some exercise and enough of rest lah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - Yeah, I just need to sleep a little early, that'll do.

      Delete
  8. and like your bento, so balance, with prawns and fish and chicken and egg, just lack a little veggie perhaps?? hahaha.. hope your life can also be as balanced as your bento set lah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - hahaha... Yeah, not much vege there. OK la, life can be unbalanced at times even during vacations.

      Delete
  9. happy weekend and hope you have an enjoyable one to relax and to wind up yourself.. and continue to work hard the next week, hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Down with flu? That's why work too hard and play too hard! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take care and speedy recovery, agree with you all work and no play is dull but work hard play hard also tiring, so how?

    Love your bento, have all the stuff I like, tempura, chawanmushi, salmon and teriyaki chicken, yum yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby - Yes, I like this bento. Most of time I will order it.

      Delete
  12. Does the bento come with a bowl of rice?

    ReplyDelete