16.4.15

Online music ....

This is the first time I bought songs from iTunes store to keep me company while running. Well, with most of the CD shops closing down over the last few years, except Popular, I think I needed to get my favourite music online. I did buy some before but not via iTunes. Another reason I buy online is I don't have to keep the CD and just keep the softcopy. While searching for songs, I was glad I found some 12" 80s remix numbers and these are original singers. Well, during the mid-80s when I was still a young teen, I was amazed with how they remix the popular songs into lengthy ones with lots of techno effects. Even HK cantonese pop songs also did that. I still remembers George Lam 10 mins 12" remix.

Anyway, too bad the music I bought was not of high quality which I thought it is, since it's from iTunes. Though it AAC format, it's kinda like a mid-quality MP3 format. Ok la... still bearable but it will be great if I can get those lossless formats.

Oh.. I just had a workout tonight and glad that I ordered my favourite Salmon bento. It came with a few chunks of fried chicken, teriyaki salmon, agedashi tofu and a salad. Quite filling. :)

My favourite salmon bento
Have a good weekend !!

34 comments:

  1. Your bento looks good. No rice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merryn - How can with no rice ? hahaha.... It's a must have but I didn't take the pix.

      Delete
    2. I tot you are refraining from eating rice for some weird reason..

      Delete
  2. I love to listen to the radio station in the quiet of the night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby - Me too....every night before and after I sleep. hahaha

      Delete
    2. How to listen after you sleep, muahaha

      Delete
  3. Have you tried fried tofu at Sakae Sushi, it is very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby - Yes, tried it. It's nice and that's the first agedashi tofu I tried, a decade ago.

      Delete
  4. I only listen to songs via Youtube.. Boring hor..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess - Youtube also ok la.. now they have playlist.

      Delete
  5. I have not bought any music online before.. contrary to you, I actually still prefer keeping the CD, it feels more "real" lah and also I appreciate those creative artwork of the CD packaging design leh.. that's the reason I only buy original CDs cos pirated ones no packaging one mah haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - I also like CD as I can convert it to whatever format I like but I have too many CDs at home till I need to get rid of it...hahah

      Delete
  6. oooh AAC is not better than MP3 ah? hehe, I thot at least on par if not better.. anyways, maybe it's better after you convert to MP3?? err, I dunno lah, not good in all these sound quality, as long as can listen and no glitches then I'm fine already.. I'm not demanding in this area :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - Sigh .. now I demand lossless formats.

      Delete
  7. oooh that bento is interesting and I like it leh.. it has got everything I like.. teriyaki salmon (though I prefer shioyaki), tori karaage and agedashi tofu!! NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Sharon - Yeah, me too. Kiss 92 is my favourite now.

      Delete
    2. My favourite is Love FM 97.2

      Delete
  9. Here in KL we still have very few music stores left but plenty of pirated stalls in pasar malams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TM - hahaha...those are the only CDs I bought and I will rip it later. The CD will end up don;t know where.

      Delete
  10. So far I have not bought music from itunes. No time to listen to music actually :( The bento looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phong - Last time I also don't listen to music but radio only. However, I needed some songs to help in my runs.

      Delete
  11. A hearty bento!

    You have a great workout and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose - Yes, I love the fried chicken especially.

      Delete
  12. salmon bento my favourite. never mind next time listen to radio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cquek - hahha... I guess we all listen to the radio , whether in the car or public transport.

      Delete
  13. I wish today is Friday so I can enjoy the weekend faster. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lina - Almost weekend for me cos I needed to attend a conference tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  14. I've never bought music from iTunes, usually just buy games (I buy a lot of games) and an audiobook once. I'm playing a lot of Hearthstone, got the new expansion pack, Blizzard makes the best games. It's now playable on an iPhone after the latest update too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought music just for my phone ring tone...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Long time never buy songs online already, with iPhone it's a bit inconvenient, so I just use whatever embedded..

    ReplyDelete