1.4.15

A typical Friday at the CIQ...

I was at City Square JB last Friday after braving the massive long queues for buses at the Woodlands CIQ. I was late and hit the peak hour at the CIQ where long lines of queues were formed for several bus lines and these queues are not just a straight line but almost in a 'U' or 'W' shape. Well, if you intend to travel to JB on a Friday using the Woodlands CIQ, try to avoid 6pm-8pm else you have to be very patience with the queue and crowd, and not forgetting the stuffiness of the air since it's crowded everywhere.

Seeing that I am late for dinner with my family, my wifey asked me to eat something at City Square, which is just opposite the JB CIQ. Since I needed a quiet place to wind down and relax after all the stress, I decided to go to El Migos Mexican Pizzadillas as it was quiet.  I opted for a Cajun Chicken in tortilla wraps which contains lots of cheese. The fillings was hot! I also love the tortilla chips which are my favourites. Eat it with the small tomato cubes and it tasted so good!

My yummy Mexican dinner 
With a glass of refreshing ice-blended sour plum juice, I felt rejuvenated again and continue the trip home.

The eatery is  located at J4-20, Level 4, Johor Bahru City Square, 106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru.

18 comments:

  1. Ah.. changing taste already? No more Japanese. Mexican now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merryn - The Japanese will be back soon with a bang!! LOL

      Delete
  2. I like tortillas and wraps.. I think same as quesadillas also.. Oooo love southwestern food, very cheesy too, yummmzzz..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess- err.... Im not too familiar with Mexican food though I love the cheesy wraps and tortilla chips.

      Delete
  3. hmmmm it must be ever torturing for people who travels between the two countries everyday for work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - It's not so jam on Mon to Thurs but then, it's still tough travelling daily to and fro between both JB and SG. The only and ultimate reward is you will save a lot of $$... unlike me who stayed in SG.

      Delete
  4. yeah better get something to eat nearby.. else if you pengsan there, it would cause even more trouble and inconvenience, haha!!! *just kidding*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - hahha.... won't pengsan la but the stomach start growling and when that happens, the grumpy me will appeared!

      Delete
  5. oooh Pizzadilla?? a combination of Pizza and Tortilla?? looks good, but those enough for you ah?? maybe snack a bit before you join your family for a late dinner huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - I dunno what is that ... hahaha... just want a quiet place to wind down and got into this place.

      Delete
  6. Yes i love the ice blended sour plum juice too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This weekend, long weekend, sure jam at CIQ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon - I pandai.... take half day leave. :D

      Delete
  8. Yes. A bowl of tortilla chip with refreshing sour plum juice. My kind of snack for winding down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose - That's my snack when a football match is playing ... hahaha... those like Chachos and Doritos... I love them!

      Delete
  9. I love the Mexican food for all their Cajuns and kabooms!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love tortilla chips, yummy, especially dip with sauce

    ReplyDelete