2.4.15

blissful time ....

Finally I am taking a short leave this weekend to wind down as well as accompany my wifey and kids to pay respect to my mom in law, and yeah, skip my scheduled 10 KM run. It's ok la, at least I can get to see and spend more time with them and probably go around KL or nearby places. I will be on leave on Thursday and next Monday while Friday is a holiday in Singapore in Good Friday. By the way, I am having a relaxing time now after my workout as well as finished all my routine work like ironing and laundry. I am done with all my work for the day and enjoying the cool air-cond in my room while enjoying stuffs that I like to do with the background music playing, before I sleep. In fact, this is my relaxing time of the day while I am in SG after a long day. How about you? What is your best time to relax ? (err... please don't mentioned your business in the toilet...LOL)

Oh... its been ages since I posted a Japanese ramen as well as I also didn't have much time to patronise my favourite Men-ichi Ramen in Northpoint mall in Singapore due to my late workouts lately. OK, I had a Kuro Shoyu Tonkatsu Ramen tonight, with two chashu.


 This is a soy sauce ramen with garlic added and darker compared to my favourite miso ramen. I simply love their soup and  I don't know how to explain the taste of the soup in words but it's really nice. In fact, after my workout, I rush to the restaurant and managed to get in on time for their last order... hahahha...

Have a good weekend! :)

16 comments:

  1. Sounds so enjoyable, with background music some more

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that means you have 5 days of leave (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure looks yucky but yes, some things may not look good but they taste heavenly! People also like that - some may not look nice but they are the best friends anyone can have. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The soup is very thick, looks very flavorful..Guess you finished the soup coz you said you like it.. I usually finish all my soup in my ramen..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh...the slab of roasted pork...simply irresistible

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah,Thursday till Monday, that is a 5 day break and not a short leave lah, haha!! but so sad, no holidays for KL on Good Friday and Easter leh..

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice, you have days off and can spend time with your wifey and kids.. helping your wifey with houseworks and also accompany her to Ching Ming.. and oh, you have got two full days during weekend to spend with your kids when they do not need to go to school too.. nice time to take leave huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha ...ramen ...must be beh tahan after seeing PH blog about her bento set ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe.. i think the name ChrisAu is mentioned in many blogs recently when it comes to Ramen and Bento.. that is why you are posting a ramen photo today huh?? two huge pieces of chashu but cannot see the ramen leh, hehe, so did you finish the whole bowl bottoms up??

    ReplyDelete
  10. My best time to relax is always the weekends or public holidays. Wah, you eat ramen. That's my next agenda :) Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha.. Japanese food again! Go go brother.. relax and chill...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your weekend... Have a good time with your family ya... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a safe trip too. Yes, it is Good Friday tomorrow. A public holiday in Sarawak too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy long weekend and enjoy your precious time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We need more good ramen here in Penang

    ReplyDelete
  16. Family is important.

    What's ur next scheduled 10K race?

    ReplyDelete