10.4.15

influence ....

Lately, I noticed the way my wife talk seems very similar to my 'patterns' and vice-versa. I used to be kinda kan-cheong (anxious) in the way I discussed about subjects or issues while my wife is very calm. However, sometimes I noticed she's becoming more and more anxious now while I become calmer, LOL ... I guess this is the power of influence especially after staying together for so long. Sometimes, her 'pattern' of talking is even like me .... the 'pattern' on how I usually talk and I also felt she has some influence on me too. Anyway, I guess thats normal when you stayed with someone for a while and with that, I will try to eradicate my bad habits and most importantly, the kids, who look up to us.

Oh.. I am back to COLLIN'S Grille.Bento in Bedok and this time, I had a black pepper lamb chop with pasta and a german sausage. It was very full and I wonder how much calories this meal contains. hahahah...

My high calories lunch
Have a nice weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Not bad lah what you had there. No need to run so much to burn them off. Just use the staircase instead of the elevator :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo...lovely sausage. So big! I like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, I'm the kancheong type whereas hubby is the calm type.. But as time goes by, he's also loud and kancheong, haha.. Ooooo love that lamb chop and german sausage.. Gimme !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I hope I do not sound or talk like my other half!!

    I love your platter. Lamb, and pasta. Great combination with a German sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is for sure you will influence each other and influenced by each other, haha!! at least you notice that and seeing a "mirror" huh?? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. while your wifey is influenced by you.. your kids actually copy you!! so you better make sure you show them only good things, because kids learn and copy fast.. you see the kid, you see his/her parents.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah, that is such a meaty plate!! you have got lamb and also one huge sausage on top!! hehehe.. I like~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice lunch!

    You need to get your wife running. Running can calm people, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. See the COLLIN'S Grille.Bento makes me wants to go back and eat...

    Ok, will go to the one at West Coast one of the day, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. alamak.....the angle of the pic....hahaha......opss.....

    Eh ajak your wife go running with you la. see lina and hubby. so nice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once in a while, feasting on high calories food, no problem la! You can burn the calories in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm... that's pretty hefty alright

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is this called character switched? Haha!
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete