1. It was another long week for me as I have been real busy with work as well as my own personal workouts. I thought of going to the blogs to comment but too tired to do so after work and ended up resting and relaxing watching videos and reading articles on the net till my eyes are heavy. I will try to comment on my readers' blogs. :)
2. Well, I have been playing badminton with this group from my company for almost 9 years but too bad, last Wednesday was the last session. The attendance was dwindling from the grand days of almost 20 players (where we booked two courts then) to four or less. Players has quitted the company and there are no new players to replace the old crop. Finally, the remaining four of us who considered 'veterans' of the group decided to celebrate after having the last game and went for beer and food. Well, as for me, I will join other groups as I still love the game, but I take a break now and focus on my two runs, which I signed up.
3. Brought my little princess last Sunday to pierce earrings as she wanted to wear earrings after seeing her kindy mates wearing. Well, I guess it's peer pressures but it's also time to poke two holes onto her earlobes for her age. She was afraid but yet, wanted to do it. The procedure was very fast, almost like a second where the sales ladies at the jewellery shop 'shoot' the earrings onto both her earlobes but half a minute later, tears started flowing down her cheeks and she hugged me and cried silently. Anyway, the pain went away quite fast and she was back to her cheerful self shortly. hahaha...
4. The haze returned back earlier of the week and I have to resort to running on the treadmill this week. It got better on Wed and Thurs but due to work, by the time I reached home, it was quite late. Thus, I ended up going to the gym to run. I hope to run again in the open next week to prepare for my 10KM run next Saturday. Hope the skies are clear from now.
5. Oh... I will be off-work on Monday for my birthday. It's actually Tuesday but I decided to swap the entitlement to Monday for a long weekend, which also means I will be working on my birthday on Tuesday. Looking forward to the long leave while my wifey suggested going for a high tea buffet at a hotel on Sunday. I am looking forward to it.... :)
6,. Btw, tried a new eatery in Taman Molek which specialised in Nyonya curry fish head. I didn't note down the eatery name , probably too hungry and tired then ... hahaha... next time! :)
|Nyonya Curry Fish Head - Love the fragrant and my kid enjoyed it very much despite the spiciness!|
|Vegetables with 'mui chai' on top|
|And, Kampung chicken with brands chicken essence. I love the soup since it's actually chicken essence. The meat is hard and nice!|