29.1.15

back to training ...

Thank God my ankle is almost fully recovered and I have been running consistently lately, though I only trained for 5KM. I ran for three consecutive days already since Sunday and managed to hit my usual pace. That was great though I was huffing and puffing due to inactivity for almost 3 weeks and it seems running 5KM quite a challenge to me. I guess I will get better with training. I even woke up at 6.50am this morning to run, despite with only 5 hours plus of sleep. :)

Well, last Friday was the last day of the buy one , free one coffee from Starbucks. I decided to treat my colleague with a free similar coffee as well as a raspberry cheese cake. I love the cake, it's slightly salty, sourish and sweet. Then, I ordered my favourite ice blended dark mocha in venti size. It was an awesome afternoon as I worked in Starbucks till around 5pm.

Raspberry Cheese cake - It's slightly sourish and I love it!

My favourite Ice blended Dark Mocha 
The queue was kinda long there too on that day where lots of folks take away the coffee. Looking forward to another 1-1 promotion. :)

27 comments:

  1. Wow the cake looks to tempting and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise...go and eat and drink that...back to Square One liao lor... Not a fan of that kind of cheesecake - jelak. Love the baked Japanese cotton ones. Used to buy Uncle Miki's in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STP - Once a while lar ... Enjoy everything in moderation! :)

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear your ankle is recovered..Oooo cheesecake, I like.. Raspberry cheesecake sounds good.. Normally I only see lemon cheesecake or strawberry cheesecake..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess - Thanks. Yes, the raspberry cheese cake really good!

      Delete
  4. glad to know that your leg is almost fully recovered and you are already back in training.. hehe, though I actually thought you have fully recovered :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - It's almost recovered when I blogged about it last time but now, it seems ok. I have been running since Sunday till THursday. hahaha

      Delete
  5. don't force yourself but I guess you have to do it slowly to gradually pick up the momentum.. still some time before the actual run day right?? you sure will be able to make it again.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - Thanks ... I am training for half marathon now. Guess not easy.

      Delete
  6. wah!!! B1F1 ah?? you mean for everything, you get two for the price of one?? eih, that is a steal!!! and no harm getting another kaki to go there and enjoy the perks huh?? and you somemore stayed there to work till 5pm, haha!!! worth back the money la~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - Only the kopi la... But still worth it.
      Its actually quite noisy working there but then, lots of gorgeous ladies to see... LOL

      Delete
  7. Good to hear that your ankle is almost recovered...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so hardworking, wake up so early to run, for me I run at evening, coz morning have to rush to work by 630am, hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xiao Ying - hahaha... once you committed, anything is possible. :)

      Delete
  9. great to hear your angkle better now. dont over do it ya . jiayoh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear that you are back in training. The cheesecake looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank God your ankle is ok now.

    I'm going Starbucks tomorrow with my girl friends, may be can order their cake and share, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayley - wow. ... must be very enjoyable. Can I join in CNY ? hahah

      Delete
  12. Promo time sure got lotsa people also joining the queue... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cake looks so tempting. Long time did not visit Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear that you have fully recovered :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am back to run too, but not everyday. I still do strength training more, I will run only if I have extra time after the strength training. Doctor said it usually take 3 months (100days) to let the tear tendon recover. By the way, I am not sure whether your tendon torn, but I was.

    ReplyDelete