20.10.14

opps ... I signed up !

Oh ...I was back in Hard Rock cafe last Thursday for their set lunch in Resort World Sentosa. I always like their lunch set as it came with a nice soup, free-flow drinks, a Haagen Dazz ice-cream as well as the main course, which they have 2 or  3 choices for you to choose. And, my colleague and I were being served by a pretty lass. They always have gorgeous waitresses there.

I chose a vegetable soup over some green leafs salad for appetiser

Free-flow of drinks ... I had Ice lemon tea

My main course - Fish and Chips

And a delicious raspberry ice-cream from Haagen-Dazz
At the same time, I surprise everyone as well as myself for signing for the Standard Chartered Marathon in Singapore, which is to be held in Dec 7. And, great that two of my colleagues joined me but then, one of them is doing the full 42km marathon while my other colleague and I will be doing the mini marathon of 10KM...hehehe... Anyway, don't laugh yet as I usually can run only 5KM, thus, doing double of my 'limit' can considered a feat la... I will try to run 6KM in my trainings. :) It's considered a challenge for me though I always exercise but running long distance is another story.

25 comments:

  1. soup, iced lemon tea, fish and chips, raspberry ice cream.. aiyoyo!! all so nice only la~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - nice hor ? I always love to go there for their set lunch. You must try when you are here during weekdays.

      Delete
  2. I thot you signed up some Hard Rock packages after being persuaded by the pretty waitress, muahaha!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sk - that one signed up long long ago already ! 😊

      Delete
  3. so you are jumping into the running bandwagon!! woot woot, of course you start with shorter distance first la, slowly add on and finally do the ultra marathon!! good luck and all the best~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sk - I'm worried whether I can complete the race ...hahaa

      Delete
  4. Great! Make sure you train consistently. A;; the best, good luck! Btw, how much was that set lunch. HRC, not cheap here, not sure if they have such lunch packages in their KL outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh happy training for the marathon.. Best of luck.. Your fish & chips look huge.. Big portion, I like..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. So you go there for the gorgeous waitresses or the food? Lol.

    Good luck in your preparation for the 10k!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose - Of course food la.... Gorgoeus waitress are bonus ! Hahaha.... Thanks for the well wishes !

      Delete
  7. Congrats on signing up for your first 10K. Have fun training. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! Jiayoh Chris...you can do it!

    Hahah..influence by Lina's post? Me sign up J too due to Lina's post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kucing -yeah lor ...not just lina but some of friends too.

      Delete
  9. You signed up cos of the gorgeous waitress! Everything was a blur after that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you! Lina will give you a pat on the back :) The fish and chips look like quite a big helping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phong - yes, the portion was big ! After the ice cream, I was so full !

      Delete
  11. I would love to have that ice cream but probably not the fish & chips lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck man! You are still young and need to prove to your family this.

    ReplyDelete