9.9.16

Douzo Japanese Dining ....

I found a new Japanese Restaurant in JB and decided to try it. Located at Permas Jaya, it was opposite the well-known Niyumaru restaurant with some other Japanese restaurants around. Somehow, I love the food there and decided to blog it especially the big portions of the food. We can hardly finished all the food especially the compliment Salmon Nabe which is just RM1. Oh.. the promotion ended last Sunday but I heard they will have RM1 sushi promotion. I will definitely go back there again since I love sushis!

Ebiko Sushi  and Chuka Kurage Sushi

Salmon Maki

Salmon Aburi Sushi 

Salmon Sashimi Set

Teppan Salmon Set

A RM1 promo of Nabe Salmon
My kids also enjoyed a scoop each of Macha ice-cream and I guess we all have a good time here. Have a great weekend!

Douzo Japanese Dining is located at 29, Jalan Permas 10/7, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor.

11 comments:

  1. I can go without the rice for the salmon sashimi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... But won't be full like that. Maybe with some sushi.

      Delete
  2. Wah! So ho chiak! So many plates of Salmon and this Salmon Aburi Sushi looks new to me. I am coming to JB end of this month!!!





    **Hint **Hint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah lots of Japanese food! Today I tried udon. I prefer ramen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love salmon, but I prefer it raw than Teppan, you have a nice weekend too

    ReplyDelete
  5. That soup for just RM1.00? Salmon some more. Sure looks good. What were the terms and conditions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long weekend ahead. What are your plans? Going anywhere? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salmon nabe for just RM1!? This is good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The salmon sushi set is such a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah! Syoklah got the RM1 salmon nabe promo.

    ReplyDelete