5.9.16

Back to Hard Rock cafe and pokemons..

I had my birthday celebrations last weekend and it was the second consecutive year I was back to Hard Rock Cafe in Resort World Sentosa for a lunch birthday celebration with some of my close colleagues. Unlike last year. I requested my colleague not to announce it to Hard Rock where they will get the entire crowd to wish me and sang a Happy Birthday song as well as a free ice-cream. Ok, not for this time as I felt kinda embarrassed, with the entire floor of the restaurant cheering for me...hahaha. We ordered the usual stuff from the set lunch of the day (since I am buying ... must be set la... hahaha... ) and an extra nacho plate.


Love the Nacho plate ... Lots of ingredients added to it!

A Aglio Olio pasta for me since I got a sore throat then ... love the bacon!

A Haggen Dazz ice-cream for dessert. 
The set lunch comes around S$12.90 per person with free flow drinks. After that, it's a walk around RWS and pokemon catching time, since there are rare pokemons there!

Have a great week, folks!

16 comments:

  1. Belated birthday greetings. I had the nachos at Hard Rock KL many many years ago, so much younger then. Loved the food, American size but they say these days, the portions are not so big anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks STP! It's still quite a portion for the nachos but not the set meals. Aiya, those are more economic, they will save on that.

      Delete
  2. Belated Blessed Birthday to you!!! Haggen Dazz ice-cream is nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! Yeah, the ice-cream is great, go have one!

      Delete
  3. Well, Happy Birthday! That was quite a nice celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, Chris! Very nice of your colleagues to celebrate for you in Hard Rock. I would feel embarrassed too if everyone looking, singing for me in a cafe. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the embrassment last year and definitely it's a no this year.. Lol

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to you everyday!
    My colleagues never celebrate my birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you, Chris. Wah...similar time as Phong Hong wor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday to you Chris

    ReplyDelete