2.3.15

New toy ....

Somehow I dislikes wearing wired earphones while working out or even travelling on public transports, though the one I had is a good one with good quality sound. I got a Jabra bluetooth Wireless Sports earpiece almost 6 months ago and been using it while running. It comes with a built in radio but I find the sound quality is kinda too flat and I don't really fancy using it while travelling.  Thus, I gotta used two earpieces, one when travelling which is the wired with good sound quality and another one for running and gym workouts, which is the wireless one. I am glad that last Friday , my colleague introduced me the new JBL wireless bluetooth earphones and I like it very much. At least, the sound quality is great and I can use it for all my entertainment needs without carrying two earpieces.

Here's my new toy! 

Still charging it...
Yes, that's my new toy and companion while on the move! :)  I will try to write a review on it soon.

Oh yeah, it's been a week since I had Japanese food though I didn't blog it here. My kid was suggesting me to bring them for Japanese food on a Sunday night before I travel back to Singapore for work. We had something simple.

Sake maki...the family favourites

Salmon Teriyaki Set - My two kids shared this while my wifey also had another set. They all loved salmon!

I go for a Sushi and Udon set which comes with an assortment of sushis.

as well a agedashi tofu


and a plain Udon bowl.
Have a good week folks...while my half marathon training getting intense. Not sure if I can sustained it this week...LOL. I gotta do a 11km run.:(

32 comments:

  1. I love Japanese food, especially sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Monday today! Ooohh I don't use earphones on the go, just during office hours when I want to watch videos or liten to my friends' voice message in Whatsapp, haha.. And I use the handsfree only while driving..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess - aiya... in KL where most of you guys drive definitely no need la. Not for SG as almost everybody wore earphone in the public transport.

      Delete
  3. I just had Japanese sushi over the weekend. I also not really like having earphones on the go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose - I guess its not popular in Malaysia.

      Delete
  4. I dislike wireless earphone as well but unfortunately the brand that I wanted to buy, they review that the wireless product wasn't have that good connection so in the end I still getting the with with wire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xiao Ying - err.. this earpiece been giving my problems and I got a 1-1 exchange today. It's still problematic. Not a good product.

      Delete
  5. I am not that particular about sound, as long as I got a decent earpiece that I can listen to my music then that's it for me, haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - hahah.. I am different. I am converting my CDs to high quality lossless format lately.

      Delete
  6. wow, that's a handsome new gadget, and it's $148, nice and auspicious price though I won't be able to fork out this money willingly, haha!! anyway, guess it's Singaporean that will wear an earpiece everywhere they go, not (yet) here in Malaysia I guess..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK - I think it's not a good product. There's problem with their battery. I may return the second set which I got from them in a 1-1 exchange with the first set that cannot charge.

      Delete
  7. Japanese!! haha yeah, seems quite some time ago we see you blog about Japanese huh?? and you ate a lot like Princess Ribbon!! muahahaha.. anyway, good to fuel up for your run with more energy, hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agedashi tofu is one dish i will sure order also if i eat Japanese foods...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live to regret using headphones when I was younger - ear drums hurt sometimes, will vibrate out of control at places with loud sounds/music. Maybe the ones now are of better quality, I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STP - me too... one side not so good now. :(

      Delete
  10. Happy listening with your new oy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh..that's an expensive toy but I am sure worth it to keep you company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yee Ling - it's a problematic product. I am returning the exchange set soon. :(

      Delete
  12. So far I have't used this type of earphones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Merryn - Come SG la..since you always MIA when I go KL.

      Delete
  14. I don't wear ear phones when i jog, maybe i sweat a lot, i don't feel comfortable hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken - me too, I don't listen all the time when I jog. I will took it out after a while.

      Delete
  15. Same here; I love Japanese cuisine. ^^

    I have tried wearing earphones to listen to pumping songs, but it fell out of my ears in the end. =/ I gave up bringing it along in the end....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciana- I think you need to get a decent pair. :)

      Delete
  16. Your new toy looks quite handsome, haha!

    ReplyDelete