4.12.11

let's take some of their school holidays for something good....

Well, it's the school holidays but I also think it's a good idea to send kids to simple, fun and enjoyable courses. There are lots of it out there be it physical ones like learning to play a sport, mind enriching ones like crafting, painting, singing, dancing or academic types like improving a language or maths. Though I believe it's a time for the poor little things to rest, it's also a good time to spare some of their leisures to indulge in some activities, rather than staying at home and glue to the TV or PC or PSP...etc.

Though nothing that special, I sent my kid to his kindy's extra classes during the holidays and besides learning, they also have fun. It was a Saturday morning and his kindy brought them to a playground for some fun, had some dipping into the water at a small inflatable pool as well as teaching them on how to shop in the supermarket by giving them a RM5 voucher. Next, he is doing a mental arithmetic course too.

All these occured in the morning and he had his own kiddy time for the rest of the day.... Meanwhile, my wife and I having a nice bowl of Old town Hor Fun and coffee while waiting for him to play and shop in a nearby mall....hehehe...

yummy... my fav hor fun!
and my kopi-C
 I always believe keeping ourselves occupied, be it a kid or an elder. That's makes us feel alive! Have a good week , folks!

14 comments:

  1. My daughter loves Old Town hor fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I think it's good to let kids learn something even during school holidays.. so that they wont be so 'lazy' when school reopens.. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon- u love prawns? Then eat tiger prawn noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley - absolutely right...furthermore they are also bored at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tarn... hope to see u in two weeks time! belanja me makan ah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard the hor fun is good at Old Town, but never try it before.

    Yupp, it's good to get the kids out of the house during the school holidays provided parents are free..ehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kucing - well, that's the only place I can have hor fun out of Ipoh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yee ling - yeah lor.... Too much play and they get lazy while parents like us can have some quiet moments....

    ReplyDelete
  9. coffee -.- can't even stand the smell of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drinking Copy, eating Noodles very nice but you can make it unforgettable wile walking in some tourist spots in the Philippines | top tourist destination in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete