22.2.11

Ben's Autobahn

I must say I can consult my this young nephew-in-law if I want to change my faithful Waja. This is not a paid post but somehow I was impressed with his knowledge and interests in cars. I remember he went to the recently concluded motor show in KL back in Dec for a few times and took a pix with some well-known car celebrities which we, including his dad a.k.a my bro-in-law, know nothing about this car celebrity. And, I assume he wanted me to go to the car show too when I visited them in KL back in last X'mas but I didn't make it! Maybe, the next time and I hope I got my DLSR camera ready then. Well, check out his blog here.


Everytime when I visited my bro-in-law in KL, I usually stumbled on a lot of car mags and I knew it belongs to Ben. Who knows...I may get a discount Ferrari or Lamborghini from him in a decade..haha...Well, if you love cars, do checkout his blog at - http://benautobahn.com

12 comments:

  1. So what new car are you getting? Mine - still the first generation Saga and the first generation Wira - no money to change cars. Never mind, old man - no need to bergaya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suituapui - my faithful waja going to be owned by me fully very soon and I don't I wanna take up another loan with a new car. I love to own a 4wd someday... Not too adventurous! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! the car look so yeng ler! show us ur car makeover ok if u happened to do it? :p

    My Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, cars are really boys' thing!
    Ya, who knows you'll get discount leh! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there too :D The KL Motor Show I mean :D Will check out his blog ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that your nephew in law in the picture?which car do you have in mind if want to change? i dont know much about cars..i only know how to drive,oh..i also know how to pump in petrol, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not really into cars cos I think it is bad investment. But of course if you have lots of money, go ahead and get yourself a good looking and trendy car! : D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline - haha....not so soon! Maybe years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hayley - not really la... I always saw ladies driving luxury cars while guys drove the normal honda, toyota, nissan cars... :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merryn - I actually wanted to go but not enough time. Ok, thanks... can ask william to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lena - yup, that's he. He also appeared in one edition of the Car magazine..i think he's going to blog it. No need to learn about cars...just do the periodically maintenance will do. Any issues...call the foreman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. foongpc - but I don't have lots of $$$...so, gotta stick with my faithful Waja..haha

    ReplyDelete