23.10.17

Dental blues....

Oh... I been bogged down by a toothache in one of my upper molar,  and have been in and out of my 'atas' dentist clinic  for four times, in a month.The first time he didn't do anything but subscribed medicines to me as there was an infection in my tooth, where some nerves seems got infected. After taken the meds, the pain seems gone but I went back a week later and facing a probable extraction which was diagnosed earlier and that kept me tense for a week. Anyway, I praise God that a filling will do after he took an X-ray and that was great news as I don't have to lose an important tooth. However, he added a root canal is a better treatment for me. The filling seems to be a temporary solution although the pain is gone.  So, after 2 weeks, I decided to go back for the root canal and the days leading up to the treatment was quite tense. Anyway, Praise God again that the procedure was almost painless. However, after the treatment and with the anesthetic wore off, there was some disxomfort and I decided to go back for my final treatment, which is to close up the tooth with permanent fillings. It was really a month of dental blues!! And that 'atas' dentist doesn’t come cheap, though he did a superb job !

Prior to that, after my usual weekly run with my colleagues, we went to Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh for dinner at sports Hub, Singapore.


Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh
The side dishes , i love the mui cai.

Mee sua for those who doesn't want rice

Bak Kut Teh in clear soup, Singapore style!

More pork braised

And dry Bask Kut Teh in claypot too.

I guess I gotta stop meat for a while and go for softer food. LOL... Have a good week!

16 comments:

  1. How much did you have to pay the dentist? I had mine done...free of charge! Ex-student of mine. They say normally it would be 1-2K, a simple filling would be RM80 already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overall it cost me around rm2k++. *sob* But the dentist Service was good and I feel comfortable in the clinic. Filing usually cost around rm200-rm300 there.

      Delete
  2. I have yet to try the dry version of bkt..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your tooth has healed properly. I have had 3 root canals, ouch! Very expensive. Wah..now I craving for BKT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The recovery can be a little painful and the dentist told me it’s normal. He prescribed me painkillers

      Delete
  4. Is this Soon Huat or Old Street? I thought it is Old Street from the Chinese signboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nowadays dentists very rich!
    I went for dental check up last 2 months, did filling for 3 teeth, kena charged RM280!! Pengsan lo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, dentist are very rich lately ! Last time , a filling only cost Rm50.

      Delete
  6. Dentist charged very expensive for the pain and suffering we have to endure! Lol.

    Bkt. Yummy. I love it but weather too hot nowadays. Too heaty to eat bkt. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a root canal treatment once. Lucky my dentist not atas and for the 4 visits I made, it only cost me RM450 and claim from company. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had done 4 root canals and appears to beat everyone in this comments setion! Muahahaha
    I had many fillings and root canal done for free as there are several dental universities here that beg the public to allow their final year students to practice on. So I became their guinea pig and they were all very good under strict supervision by foreign lecturers using only the best top notch equipment, materials and facilities! I was surprised that the lecturer used me as their case study for the final year students where he pointed out that I probably had a fall when I was very young and hurt my jaws that resulted my need for root canals. He was accurate as I fell flat on the stairs around 9 years old and hurt my jaws with a broken tooth. That incident had injured the roots of my teeth whereby it took many years to show side effects. What a long grandma story! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tsk! Tsk! Please update your blog.

      I see some black hairy moss on your blog walls.

      Delete
  9. Hope your teeth is getting much better now. Nowadays dental fees are superb expensive...

    ReplyDelete








  10. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346















































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete