18.12.14

Of goals and resolutions ...

So, the end of the year is around the corner, did you set any goals or resolutions for 2014 which you have achieve or did not meet it? I think I set quite a lot of goals but I did achieve a few. Though the new year resolutions sounds childish to some especially us, working adults, I think it's not a bad thing as we needed to plan some objectives within a certain time frame and achieve it. Of course, on the way, we can adjust our goals and re-visit them.

For me, some goals which I met that I think it's not too personal to mention here are consistently make it a habit to work out during weeknights , take on duties for my church, lost some weights, registered for a run, did some regular savings, reduce my visits to doc (haha...) and etc.

Well, I did have some goals which I didn't meet and it's back to the drawing board. I guess I will reduce the goals that I set for 2015 and ensure that I can achieve most of them. :)

Btw, had a nice platter at Breeks in JB City Square. At RM39.90, I think that's affordable as it's really a lot!


Have a good weekend!! :)

14 comments:

  1. huh?? so fast you are already talking about goals and resolutions and achievements?? errr, still like two weeks before the new year starts woh!! don't be so kancheong lah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr, what is new year resolution?? this thing has long gone from my life, muahahahahaha!! okay, i did have resolution but it ended up repeating every year, haiz, might as well just forget about it~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, add one more new year resolution for yourself.. eat Japanese bento at least 5 times a week!! hehehehehehe!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every new year, my resolution would be to awaken the beings and travel. Of course to stay healthy and exercise more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped making resolutions many years ago coz I couldnt keep to it. But for 2015 I have one particular resolution, hope I can do it la..

    ReplyDelete
  6. RM39.90??? *faints* But I did hear things in JB are extra costly...because of the Singaporeans coming over all the time like in Sarawak, we have the people from Brunei coming to Miri. Thank goodness we're not near any of such places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that chicken and prawn platter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, din't make any resolutions since many years ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did set some goals for my blog and many came true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I have some resolutions but I'm keeping it to myself coz I'm afraid I won't be able to keep them. Haha.

    I always break resolutions so I stopped making them. I do them as a promise to myself nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy platter. Indeed not expensive considered the portion.

    I did set 2014 resolutions. Some achieved some did not. So decided not going to make any for 2015. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jia yoh...next year will be better

    Merry Christmas and Happy New year

    ReplyDelete