1. Face your fear - Fear is always the no.1 hindrance to any endeavours we wanted to start. It can be simple or complicated matters as meeting people, learning to drive, running a marathon, hiking, public speaking, job changed, starting a business and etc. Fear is a bully, and the more you fear it, the more it bully you. Thus, face it and break the bond from your fear.
2. Stay calm and relaxed more - Stress is always a part of life and it can break us. Learn how to relax by engaging in physical activities like sports, brisk walk, hiking or regularly wind down with a massage, leisures, vacations (not those stressful ones..haha) and etc will definitely add quality to our life. Organise your life well and have good time management for your activities. Rise up early and do the things you are looking forward to and rest when you are tired. Overcome your fears and manage your worries. List down your fears and worries and work on it.Talk to someone that you trust and helpful if you have a problem.
3. Include new leisures to bring zest to your life - It's always welcoming to try out something new. This will add zest to your life. Think about that something new in the past which you have started and enjoyed. I'mn sure you do not regret trying out that new leisure.To me, I enjoyed my badminton training very much which I started two years ago as well as lunch time boardgaming with my colleagues. I hope to try out hiking this year, though no kakis yet. Other suggestion is, meet new folks like joining a club or gathering.
4. Do something for your family - Think of a few things that you can do for your family. It can be as simple as bringing them to church, vacation, buying them health supplements, enrol them for some enriching courses and so on. It will give you some blissfulness.
5. Financial Planning - No matter what, ensured you saved enough from your income and spend lesser than what you earned. It's easier for singles but tough for breadwinners. Learn to explore additional income and invest wisely. Learn more about financial planning and plan for your financial goals.
6. Look good and stay healthy - When you look good, you feel good. Thus, try to look the best as possible as you can. Dress well for the occasion instead of sloppily. When you're healthy, you will bring radiance to your look. Always take good care of your health. Work out in the gym to shed the extra fat away and tone up your body. Avoid too much fatty food but eat moderately. Talk to any personal fitness instructors and you can feel the confidence in them cos they take care of themselves and looks good! Sleep early and rest well!
7. Be sociable and stay jolly - Yes, break the ice! Be sociable but don't talk like a 'machine gun'. Be easy going and relax. Enjoy the folks around you instead of playing with your phone. Get to know others better! Let others find you easy going and friendly.
Wishing you a Jolly, Blissful and Peaceful New Year 2011!